Terms & Conditions of Use
In consideration for your access to our website and online services and other good and valuable consideration (the receipt and sufficiency of which you hereby acknowledged), you agree as follows:
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your access to and use of tommycraft.ca. Please carefully read these Terms before using the Website and related Service as THERE ARE TERMS WHICH LIMIT OUR LIABILITY AND IMPOSE OBLIGATIONS ON YOU.
BY USING OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICE YOU, THE USER (HEREIN “YOU” OR “YOUR”) REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT:
- YOU ARE THE AGE OF MAJORITY;
- HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS; AND
- AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
IF YOU ARE NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY, DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS PLEASE STOP USING THE WEBSITE.
Both you as an individual and your organization are legally bound by these Terms which form an express agreement between you and tommycraft.ca.
Our Website and Service
Acceptance of Risk
Everything on our website is provided ‘as is’, without warranty of any kind including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Wile we strive to bring you accurate information, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE ANY INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU. Users are encouraged to evaluate and confirm the information as they see fit.
We recommend you do your own research about marine products and services. Caveat emptor, or buyer beware.
You may only use our site and collect information on our site for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- Copy, aggregate, database scrape or use in any fashion our copyrighted content, images and marks without our express prior written approval;
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- To modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Website or Service or take any measures to damage or replicate them;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (i.e. spam); or
- To knowingly transmit any data, send, submit or upload any material that contains false information, or malicious software of any kind or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware or cause damage to our Website, Service or our hardware including our servers.
Limitation on Liability
You agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will we, our affiliates, or other related parties be liable, for any direct or indirect or special or consequential damages arising from the use of our website, including loss of use, data, business, or profits.
Whether or not affiliated with sites which may be linked to our site, we are not responsible for their content (the “Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. From time to time we will provide links and references to material on other websites not owned or operated by us. Links found on our Website and are not an endorsement and we do not represent or warrant the accuracy or truth of the contents of information found on said websites. You access those links and corresponding sites at your own risk.
Law of the Contract & Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such province. Any action you or any third party brings to enforce this agreement or, in connection with any matters related to the Website and Services, shall be brought only in the courts of the Province of British Columbia, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts.
As our Websites and Services continue to change we may at any time and without notice revise these Terms by updating this page. You are bound by these terms each time you visit our Website. You are responsible for periodically reviewing the amendments to these Terms and you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to such amendments by accessing and using the Website. If you do not agree with the amendments, you shall immediately stop accessing the Website and Service.